Frequently Asked Questions
- No Smoking in Rooms. Outdoor smoking is permitted, Use Ashtrays provided.
- No Noise after 10:00pm thru to 7:00am There is a noise ordinance in affect in Conchas Chinas, it is a residential neighborhood, please respect your surroundings. If you are up late and want to chat or play some music please use the pool area and close the doors into the house.
- Turn off Lights, Ceiling Fans and Air Conditioning when not in the room.
- Lock the exterior gates of the villa, both up and down when coming or going. This is to ensure your own safety and protect your belongings.
- No Glass around the pool
- Jumping from railings and waterfall is not permitted
- Please shower or hose down prior to entering the pool or Jacuzzi. Pool chemicals attach themselves to dirt on the skin and can be irritating
- Heat for the Jacuzzi needs to be turned on upon request. Please check with our staff. The pool is heated at a standard 82 degrees F. If you require it to be warmer, this can be arranged for an additional charge.
- When walking around wet, please be careful on the floors in the villa, some of them are slippery.
- Do not throw things from the roof. If you lose something on the roof, please ask for help from our staff to get it, the tiles break when people walk on them and the damage will be charged to your security deposit.
- Lost keys are charged at a rate of $300.00 US per set. This covers the expense of re-keying the entire villa.
- If you would like your laundry done, please inquire with our housekeeper. There is a charge of 90 pesos per load.
- Any illegal activity on property will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction as stated in our rental contract.
- If public lights are left on after 10:30pm and no one is up, a member of our staff or owner will walk around and shut them off. To maintain your privacy, we ask that you shut them off when not in use.
- Vomit and other bodily fluids in public areas are not considered part of our regular cleaning. For this type of clean up $300.00 US dollars will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Outside guests are not permitted on property after 10pm, only those listed on the rental contract are permitted to stay over night. If any additional guests are found on property a per person charge of $50.00 US will be deducted from your security deposit.
- You are permitted to have guests visit during the day up to 50% of the number noted on your rental contract. They are permitted to visit between the hours of 10am and 10pm. If service is required for these guests, there is a service fee of $15.00 per person.
- You will be charged for any damaged, broken or missing items from the villa.